Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection includes personal files, materials generally related to education in Hong Kong, and materials related to Sweeting’s time as a professor the Faculty of Education and the Faculty of History at the University of Hong Kong. There are also files relating to research he did for several publications, including two volumes on the history of education in Hong Kong, and drafts for these works. These files are the bulk of the collection.
37 items labeled "Early Materials" and one forlder titled "Pre-war file: Donor Scholarships."
This collection contains a total of 171 files from the General Records section of the Registry. The files are from the year before the University shut down in 1941 due to World War II. These files are topical and cover many subjects relating to the academics, faculty, students, and University administration. Originally the files were titled "Closed Files" since after the Japanese occupation the Registry decided stop adding material to them.
This collection includes 283 files of from the office of the Vice Chancellor. The files cover a wide variety of topics relating to the academics and administration of the University of Hong Kong.
These files are called "Unnumbered" to differentiate them from later Vice Chancellor's files which were each assigned a file number.
- University Graduates 3
- University buildings 3
- University of Hong Kong -- History 3
- letters (correspondence) 3
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 2
- Lugard, F. D. (Frederick Dealtry), Sir, 1858-1945 1
- Ride, Lindsay Tasman, CBE, Sir 1
- Sweeting, Anthony Edward, Professor, 1938-2008 1
- University of Hong Kong. Department of History 1
- University of Hong Kong. Faculty of Education 1