Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection includes personal files, materials generally related to education in Hong Kong, and materials related to Sweeting’s time as a professor the Faculty of Education and the Faculty of History at the University of Hong Kong. There are also files relating to research he did for several publications, including two volumes on the history of education in Hong Kong, and drafts for these works. These files are the bulk of the collection.
The range of the Geoffrey Bonsall Papers starts in 1955 with Bonsall’s application to HKU, they end in 2009-2010 before his death. The collection mainly consists of correspondence, photographs, and written articles. The topical coverage for the collection includes Art History, Hong Kong History, and Hong Kong University as its main three areas. The collection is mostly complete with a few exceptions.
The Evans Collection is comprised of personal records, research materials on Hong Kong land, research materials on Hong Kong wills, photographs, and publications.
- University of Hong Kong -- History 2
- University Graduates 1
- University employees 1
- University of Hong Kong. Faculty of Law 1
- letters (correspondence) 1
- Hong Kong University Press 1
- Sweeting, Anthony Edward, Professor, 1938-2008 1
- University of Hong Kong 1
- University of Hong Kong. Department of History 1
- University of Hong Kong. Faculty of Education 1