Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The range of the Geoffrey Bonsall Papers starts in 1955 with Bonsall’s application to HKU, they end in 2009-2010 before his death. The collection mainly consists of correspondence, photographs, and written articles. The topical coverage for the collection includes Art History, Hong Kong History, and Hong Kong University as its main three areas. The collection is mostly complete with a few exceptions.
The Evans Collection is comprised of personal records, research materials on Hong Kong land, research materials on Hong Kong wills, photographs, and publications.
This collection consists of three Faculty of arts albums and loose photos from the 1920s-1990s. The majority of the photographs are from the 1920s and 1930s. Most photographs are group shots of Faculty of Arts graduates of members of the Arts Association.
- Hong Kong (China)--History. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 1
- University Graduates 1
- University employees 1
- University of Hong Kong. Faculty of Law 1
- Hong Kong University Press 1
- Sun, Yat-sen, Dr., 1866-1925 1
- University of Hong Kong. Faculty of Arts 1
- University of Hong Kong. University Libraries 1